CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
The Civil Service Commission consists of three Commissioners who shall be qualified electors of the Borough and shall be appointed by the Borough Council to serve for the term of six years. Primary duties: Write Rules and Regulations for hiring of police officers, oversee and monitor the hiring process, sit as a hearing body for candidate challenges and disciplinary matters.
- Joseph Hayes, Secretary (July 1, 2020)
- Lynn Nickel (July 1, 2022)
- Alice J. Pescuric, Chairperson (July 1, 2018)
- Alt: Anthony Fletcher (May 20, 2020)
PARK & SHADE TREE COMMISSION (5 YEAR TERM)
Appointed by Council to supervise and maintain recreation places within the Borough of Crafton, comprised of public parks, parkways and playgrounds, playfields, swimming pool, and indoor recreation centers.
- Susan Mucha (March 31, 2019)
- Vacancy (March 31, 2020)
- Mary Luxbacher, Chairperson (March 31, 2021)
- James Peterson (March 31, 2017)
- Vacancy -Anjanette Brown resigned 3/2015 (3/31/2018)
A 7 Member Board, Appointed by Council, the Recreation Board has the authority to plan recreational programs for residents of the Borough, supervise and schedule recreational events in the existing recreation places maintained by the Borough, and shall for these purposes equip, operate and maintain the recreation places and make further recommendations to Council affecting the recreational activities at such recreation places and parks within the Borough of Crafton. Four year term.
- Suzy Kozy (September 30, 2018)
- Linda Breeden (September 30, 2018)
- Sharon Gaitens (September 30, 2019)
- Martin Avery (September 30, 2019)
- Mary Luxbacher (September 30, 2019)
- Brandy Gant (September 30, 2020)
- Wayne Nock (September 30, 2020)